Welcome to Live Free Peel RegionBreakfast for Kids works to ensure children and youth in the Region of Peel attend school well nourished and ready to learn. There are over 200 sites in Brampton, Mississauga and Caledon that provide nutritious food to 12,800 students. The programs are set in a safe, caring and welcoming environment where children and youth can develop healthy eating habits that will last a lifetime. BFK programs are designed to improve the learning capacity, health and well-being of children through the provision of healthy food before or during school. Our programs take a universal approach, and serve all children in the region, regardless of socioeconomic status.
Live Free in 2015
The Live Free campaign invites individuals, businesses and schools to live without something for one day, and donate its value to Breakfast for Kids. The campaign is designed to raise awareness of child and youth hunger in our community and raise funds to support the 200 breakfast, snack and emergency lunch programs facilitated throughout the Region of Peel. 100% of funds raised through this campaign will directly support programs.
One in 10 children arrive at school without food every day.
Be the change. Live Free.
1. Click above to live free @School or @Life
2. Complete the online registration form indicating how you will Live Free and provide a profile photo.
3. A profile page will be created for you.
4. Set a goal to raise funds for Breakfast for Kids.
5. Invite friends, family or co-workers to support your promise to Live Free by donating online.